Education Lead Generation – Online Education
From 0 to 870 paying clients in just 7 days
Become A Blogger Premium is the paid version of a multimedia blog training course catering to beginners, created by Gideon Shalwick and Yaro Starak. After assisting with the successful launch of Blog Mastermind, we were asked to assist with the launch of Become A Blogger Premium.
One of the key challenges was to launch a similar product to a similar target market, without creating confusion in the marketplace or cannibalising sales of the first program.
- Support the successful launch of Become A Blogger Premium from a marketing perspective.
- Maximise opt ins into the pre-launch training materials.
- Ensure maximum paid subscriptions to the course upon launch.
- Test, monitor and optimise in real time to allow the client to focus on core tasks including content production and pre- and post-launch communication with prospects and customers.
How the objectives were achieved
- Opt-in landing page copywriting, design and multivariate testing to improve conversion.
- Copywriting and graphic design of high-converting sales letter and purchase process.
- Optimisation of key pages with the Google Website Optimizer multivariate analysis tool.
- Become A Blogger Premium launches with a bang, with 870 paying clients in the first 7 days.
- The program is launched to the market without confusion or conflict with similar products in the market.
- Complete management of web strategies for Become a Blogger so that they are able to focus on essential value-adding activities.
This Marketing Case Study has been approved
by the BecomeABlogger.com