Here are some of the questions that we’re often asked and their answers. If you can’t see your question here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- What does Marketing Results do?
- How can you help me?
- How are you different?
- What kind of clients do you work with?
- Where are your clients based?
- What’s your philosophy when it comes to online marketing?
- How much do your services cost?
- Your solution costs $X. I know someone who can do it for half $X.
- Will your marketing methods interfere with what I’m currently doing?
- Do you tend to work with existing businesses or startups?
- Do you have salespeople who can do my selling for me?
- Do you prepare online marketing plans?
- Do you design new websites?
- How are you different from web design firms?
- How are you different from advertising agencies?
- I don’t have the budget to engage your consulting services. What options do I have?
- Who’s behind Marketing Results?
- How long have you been around?
What does Marketing Results do?
Marketing Results specialises in helping marketers of complex services and major products maximise revenue and profit using digital marketing and marketing automation. Here are some case studies that prove our approach works.
How can you help me?
In short, we specialise in Client Value Optimisation (CVO). That means optimising your marketing, sales and delivery function in order to maximise profit and growth. We can tackle these areas separately, or together. The result of our intervention is more quality sales leads and ideal clients from the web at lower cost than you’re currently spending. The strategies we deploy are cost-effective, integrated and rapidly scalable.
How are you different?
There are many digital marketing agencies and consultants. Here’s a short analysis as to what makes our approach to marketing unique:
- Revenue not rankings: We focus on driving revenue and profit for your business, not just arbitrary benchmarks like search engine rankings, click through rates or bounce rates that may or may not correlate with improved business results.
- We optimise your entire marketing process: from opt ins to landing pages to customer nurturing sequences – we optimise your entire customer lifecycle, not just one isolated part.
- We do the work: Many consultants “advise and run”. We actually strategise and deploy your new client marketing systems and make sure they work.
- Unique methodology: We use proprietary tools for articulating your value proposition, refining your marketing funnel and proving your value.
- We’re cost effective: Our services will make you many times what they cost if we’re a fit (and we don’t work with clients with whom we’re unlikely to be a fit).
- We have a record of proven results: We’re happy to share case studies and references that demonstrate a record of success in many different industries.
What kind of clients do you work with?
We tend to work with established businesses that are at least 2 years old, have already achieved some level of traction and are looking for more, and are already investing in online marketing activities.
Where are your clients based?
Our clients come from all around Australia, as well as the USA, UK, South America, Canada, New Zealand and more. We deal with clients via phone, Skype, email as well as face-to-face meetings.
What’s your philosophy when it comes to online marketing?
Online marketing is about generating strong lead and sales generation results while building your brand and offering more satisfying user experiences.
We won’t waste your budget on marketing initiatives that get no results. Everything we do is designed to generate the maximum return in the minimum possible time.
How much do your services cost?
We offer a range of services to suit businesses of different sizes and different stages of growth.
- Our deep dive strategy engagements start at $3K + GST.
- Full web design and development projects start at $20K + GST and include design, development, copywriting, marketing automation setup, SEO foundations and more.
- Ongoing lead generation programs can vary widely in scope and pace. Our programs start at $3K + GST per month, although we also have clients who pay $10K, $20K and more per month.
Your solution costs $X. I know someone who can do it for half $X.
Digital marketing and marketing consulting is a highly diverse industry with varying levels of service and price.
The solutions we provide are highly sophisticated and highly customised. Most online sales processes are severely sub-optimal. We work hard to ensure that yours isn’t one of them. If you are a fit for our services, you’ll find us extremely cost-effective and we have the case studies and results to prove it.
If you can find a more effective solution at a better price, we encourage you to try it.
Will your marketing methods interfere with what I’m currently doing?
Our methods will only complement or improve on what you’re already doing. If something is working well for you, we’ll look to optimise it even further, not interfere.
If your online lead generation efforts are marginal or even costing you money we can help turn the situation around.
Do you tend to work with existing businesses or startups?
We have a strong bias toward working with existing businesses, as opposed to startups. Occasionally we do work with well-funded startups to help them get traction rapidly.
Do you have salespeople who can do my selling for me?
No, we don’t provide that service, although our marketing system does generate qualified sales leads who are usually much easier for your sales team to convert into customers. The end result of “more sales” is the same.
Do you prepare online marketing plans?
That depends on your definition of the term “marketing plan”. We don’t prepare formal documents that end up sitting on your bookshelf collecting dust. We work with you to formulate a specific online marketing strategy and plan aligned with your goals and put it into action immediately.
Do you design new websites?
Yes. We specialise in designing direct response lead generation websites that get profitable results for clients. Each project typically includes the five essential elements of making your website sell:
- Effective conversion strategy
- Attractive, response-oriented design
- Compelling sales copy
- Sophisticated marketing automation
- Website traffic generation
The combination of these five elements is the reason why your new website will be extremely profitable.
We also work extensively with many clients who already have a website and want to make it more profitable.
How are you different from web design firms?
Most web designers or internet consultants design websites that may or may not produce the sales results you’re looking for. We are internet marketing experts who use online marketing to produce exceptional ROI.
How are you different from advertising agencies?
Advertising agencies tend to focus on producing creative materials and helping you place ads in various media. This process will certainly spend your money – the question is whether or not you’ll ever see a return on your investment. More often than not, the answer is, “no”.
One of our clients recently asked an advertising agency to prepare a marketing strategy to launch their new division. Cost: $35,000. Sales generated: 0.
The agency’s response? Well maybe you need to put more money into generating buzz and awareness…
That response doesn’t cut it for the firms we work with. You want to see trackable, accountable Return On Investment on every marketing dollar spent. Our focus is results, results, results.
I don’t have the budget to engage your consulting services. What options do I have?
Who’s behind Marketing Results?
The founder of Marketing Results is Will Swayne. Will started his professional career working for a Japanese direct marketing company that went from $0 to $100 million dollars in annual revenue in 5 years. In 2003 he returned to Australia to establish Marketing Results.
We have a team of senior consultants (each with 10+ years’ experience) who work closely with each client to guide strategy and execution.
How long have you been around?
We were incorporated in July 2003.