Facebook Lead Generation Case Study
325 Leads From Facebook In 6 Months
“We now have a consistent and cost-effective stream of qualified enquiries each and every week.”
Consolidated Investment Group Australia (CIGA) is an integrated property and finance advisory firm that helps clients from all backgrounds improve their financial situation through smart investment and lending products. CIGA came to Marketing Results looking for integrated lead generation campaigns to fuel their sales team.
- Create a steady stream of enquiries using digital marketing strategies
- Test, measure and optimise to improve lead quality and quantity over time
How the objectives were achieved
- Creating value-rich content in the form of a downloadable PDF and follow-up emails.
- Launching high-converting direct response landing pages.
- Strategising, launching and optimising Facebook Advertising campaigns.
- Maximising lead quality and quantity using sophisticated marketing automation campaigns (Infusionsoft campaign creation/management, PPC remarketing, SMS marketing).
- Generating and converting a steady stream of cost-effective leads – 325 leads generated from Facebook PPC in 6 months.
- The creation of an automated lead nurturing and sales ‘machine’ that frees up the CIGA team to do what they do best – provide financial advice and products to their clients… without having to worry about the details of digital marketing.
Consolidated Investment Group Australia founder Steve Corbelli says…
I approached Marketing Results because I knew I needed to generate leads and enquiries from the Internet, but we didn’t have the knowledge or capacity to handle these campaigns in-house.
After a comprehensive strategy process, the team at Marketing Results created lead nurturing funnels, landing pages and Facebook Ad campaigns. They also created an automated Infusionsoft sales pipeline incorporating email marketing, SMS marketing, and Facebook remarketing.
To date, results have met and exceeded our initial expectations. We now have a consistent and cost-effective stream of qualified enquiries from Facebook Advertising – to be exact, over 325 leads generated from Facebook between January and June 2017.
The time and efficiency improvements from our automated Infusionsoft sales pipeline allows us to spend more ‘face time’ with clients… and less time on lead coordination, paper pushing, and general administration.
This Marketing Case Study has been approved
by Consolidated Investment Group Australia (CIGA).