Information Marketing Sales Growth
Info-Marketing Business Achieves 300% Revenue Growth With 7-Figure Profits
Marketing Results provided the marketing support to grow my annual revenue 300%+. They don’t just advise – they implement.
Breaking Into Wall Street (BIWS) provides financial modeling training to students and finance professionals looking to enhance their career prospects in investment banking, hedge funds and private equity.
In addition to boasting a user base of 22,981+ customers, BIWS courses are in use at some of the world’s most well known banks and universities.
When BIWS started working with Marketing Results, they were facing several major challenges:
- They had just lost a major partner relationship and wanted to recover as quickly as possible
- Having established a strong base, they were looking to grow substantially through more sophisticated marketing
- They wanted to be able to do more of what they knew they should be doing, but weren’t due to time and resourcing constraints.
- Generate more free and paid search traffic to replace that lost from a major partnership
- Lift sales letter conversion rates to boost sales and pick up money “left on the table”
- Increase average customer value by enhancing followup, upsell and cross-sell strategies
How the objectives were achieved
- Google AdWords campaign setup and optimisation in order to replace lost traffic quickly and efficiently
- Search Engine Optimisation to lift average positions and make the most of the client’s excellent free content
- Conversion optimisation and split testing, including converting short-copy sales letters to long-copy format
- Sophisticated drip email and lead nurturing sequences were introduced to add value to customers and upsell/cross-sell more effectively
- Improved pricing strategy using up-sells, bundling, promotions and pricing psychology
- Strategy and implementation for new channel sales initiatives into firms and universities
- 300%+ overall sales increase and 7-figure profits year over 3 years
- Conversion testing produced conversion rate increases of up to 157% (i.e. 2.57 sales for every 1 sale previously generated)
- Organic traffic has increased by 270%
- A scaleable business with multiple marketing initiatives now happening on “autopilot”
Breaking Into Wall Street Founder Brian DeChesare says…
“I had never even attempted to optimize my sales pages and conversion funnels, and knew that I was leaving money on the table by neglecting those. It wasn’t until I lost a major partnership with another site in my market that I decided I needed to do something to make up for the lost traffic and reach.
I chose Marketing Results because of the strong testimonials and case studies and because the author of another site I read frequently (Yaro Starak from Entrepreneur’s Journey) recommended them.
In the internet marketing space, you usually only find people selling courses or advising on product launches. But I wanted year-round service, and I needed someone to actually do the work instead of just teaching me what to do.
Overall, bringing on the Marketing Results team in the first year completely countered the drop-off in traffic and sales from the loss of the major partner (who contributed around 30% of sales at the time).
The sales page improvements they implemented and the new marketing campaigns they put in place helped to restore sales and actually increased monthly numbers by around 25% by the end of the year. In the next year of working together, my sales grew 35% year-over-year as a result of continuing to improve the sales pages, increasing our prices, and setting up extensive pre-sell and post-purchase email sequences.
Now, 3 years down the track, my revenues are up at least 300% from by baseline, with 7-figure profits. My long-term goal is to go from nearly 25,000 individual customers to 1 million, and to go from around 50 organizational licenses to 5,000. I don’t know how far we’ll get in just the next year, but I expect significant progress to be made toward all of those goals.”
This case study has been approved
by Breaking Into Wall Street