Pharmacy Marketing Case Study
“Almost 4X more calls and online leads, at one third the cost compared with a few months ago… and this is on a significant Google ad budget.”
National Custom Compounding is a specialist compounding chemist that makes personalised medicines to order. They’ve been serving patients both locally and throughout Australia (via their website) since 2013. The owner approached Marketing Results with a desire to squeeze higher performance out of their digital marketing.
- Accelerate growth by increasing online visibility and conversion rates
- Higher ROI from paid traffic (Google Ads & Facebook Ads)
- Increase organic search traffic
- Improve new customer acquisition online
- Within 3 months, Google Ads conversions increased 3.7X, at 1/3 the cost.
|August 2020||July 2020||June 2020|
|Impression Share||24.86%||15.94%||Less Than 10%|
How the objectives were achieved
- Implemented Conversion Rate Optimisation tweaks to current website
- Updated and re-launched existing Google Ads campaigns
- Launched a Facebook Ad remarketing campaign
- Implemented on-page SEO optimisations
- Audited existing Google Analytics conversion tracking, added new conversion goals
National Custom Compounding Founder Matthew Bellgrove says…
Prior to working with Marketing Results, our business had tried multiple strategies for improving the performance of our digital marketing, including managing things in house. We were getting strong results, but I wanted to reach new levels of growth without having to take my attention away from running our business.
Our journey with Marketing Results started with a strategy engagement. During these workshops, they formulated a very compelling unique value proposition for our brand and designed a two-phase strategy for (a) generating ‘quick wins’ and (b) installing an improved, longer-term digital marketing system.
Following the strategy phase, the team began work on our website and campaigns. This month we saw almost 4X more calls and online leads, at one third the cost compared with a few months ago… and this is on a significant Google ad budget.
I look forward to seeing similar results from our organic search traffic, and our upcoming new website design.
I’d be more than happy to recommend the team at Marketing Results.
This Marketing Case Study has been approved
by National Custom Compounding.