What are the best Facebook ad examples around today, and how can you use them as inspiration for your own Facebook advertising campaigns?
On the surface, Facebook advertising sounds pretty simple. But if you make some wrong decisions around audience targeting, ad design or placement – all of a sudden you’ve blown your whole budget and don’t have any leads for your troubles.
So we decided to put together an epic list of the best Facebook ads to give you some guidance.
These ads are from companies and brands with a range of ad budgets, and lots of advertising experience.
They’ve done the hard work – and spent the money – on testing ad formulas, design elements and formats to run Facebook ads that deliver results.
We started by analysing hundreds and hundreds of successful Facebook ads before cutting the list down to 38 winners.
We’ve also learnt a whole lot about what makes a good Facebook ad along the way. As it turns out, there are a set of elements that continue to turn up time and time again.
What Are The Common Elements In The Best Facebook Ads?
The best Facebook ads tend to include these elements – some are non-negotiables.
- Stunning images (non-negotiable)
- Focused value proposition (non-negotiable)
- Specific audience targeting (non-negotiable)
- Brand congruency (non-negotiable)
- Goal-oriented objectives (non-negotiable)
- Compelling call-to-action or offer
- Potential benefits/results for the prospect
- Multiple versions and split testing
- “Realistic” looking visuals, as opposed to stock images
- Using faces in the images
- Adequate background space and